Let me help you curate your family's story.
As a full-service photographer, I work with you on how to best display and enjoy your images. I offer several products that are specially designed for your space; they include wall art and heirloom albums to tell your family's story for years to come.
Get pampered! All families receive the celebrity treatment as I provide a customized, boutique photo experience in the comfort of your own home or favorite Boston area location.
A styling guide to ensure your family looks perfect for your session.
For your ordering session, I work with you on how to best display and enjoy your images. I offer several products that are specially designed for your space. This can include a wall portrait, an heirloom album, and digital images that you would like to preserve for generations.
Includes custom album and wall gallery design so you can treasure your special memories for many years to come.
$300 | Your family session can be in the comfort of your own home or favorite Boston area location.
Products/digitals are priced separately for each session. Collections start at $1450 and include all the digitals & a tangible product.
Where do family/couples portraits take place?
As an on-location photographer, the best part is that I can come to you! Sessions can take place in the comfort of your own home or in a favorite Boston area spot. The location can be somewhere you really enjoy. Thinking of something you like to do together can also help in narrowing down your selection. For example, collecting shells on the beach or enjoying the Boston skyline. If you can't think of anything, I can offer suggestions. My most popular spots are Beacon Hill/Public Garden, Boston Seaport, and the Arnold Arboretum.
What is the best time of day to take our portraits?
For outdoor portraits, two hours before sunset is the best time. During the "golden hour," the light is diffused and it casts a warm, glowing hue. Portraits are dramatically enhanced by the sun's natural light.
Indoor portraits are a little more flexible. All we need is a room with plenty of light. Whichever choice you feel most comfortable with will result in gorgeous portraits.. you can even have a mix of both indoor and outdoor shots.
What should we wear?
Comfortable and coordinated clothing is always best! The clothing doesn't have to match but complimenting colors really makes a difference in creating amazing portraits.
- Layers add fun, texture, and richness to the overall look.
- Solid colors and small patterns are recommended. Stay away from large logos and letters on your clothing.
- The most important part is to be comfortable and wear an outfit you really feel great in.
Is there anything I can do to prepare my children for the session?
- Make sure the photo shoot is scheduled around your children's nap schedule. It's best to photograph them when they are rested and full.
- Bring an extra snack and drink in case they get hungry.
- Having an ending reward, either ice cream afterwards or a small toy can really make a difference for your little ones.
- Be ready to giggle, have fun, and let them be themselves! Your children's personalities will be sure to jump out of the photos!
Anything else I should keep in mind?
If you have any other questions or special requests, please don't be shy...let me know! I want you to have the most memorable and satisfying experience from start to finish.
click to contact me to book!